Sunday, June 24, 2012

welcome to adulthood!

I was bitten by bed bugs last night and I currently have less than 15 bites all across my back. The bites itch like crazy and if it isn't for a deadline at work this Friday, I would be so tempted to take a sickie tomorrow.

My brother graduated a couple days back and I wish I could afford a graduation present as a gesture of congratulations. But unfortunately, my finances are currently in a dire situation no thanks to education fees (I would rather spend that money on a Balenciaga Giant City, but alas I have been told an education is invaluable) so a short note on my humble blog would have to suffice for now.

Hi Elmo

Firstly, congratulations on graduating. I hope that you will not be disappointed with life post university and that it meets (or better yet, exceeds) your expecations. Do not become jaded, cynical and do accept life's shortcomings. And may you wake up every day with wonder, finding joy and purpose in whatever it is that you choose to do.

No comments: