Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Had to excuse myself from the celebrations in conjunction with the New Year. Am having a severe case of the blues hence the need to be solitary. I am definitely an official hermit.

My resolutions for 2012: -

1) Read. Easy books do not count.
2) Study.
3) Strive to achieve a sustainable wardrobe. Avoid flirty, full skirts - too girlish and makes you look extra feminine. Check the labels for the type of fabric. Do not buy on impulse. Money is better invested in property gold (jewellry). It can be displayed on your neck, wrist, fingers and the value still does not depreciate.  
4) Be vegetarian on the 15th day of the month as per the lunar calendar.
5) Donate blood at least once.
6) Find and pursue your passion. This is the something that has been eluding me most and continues to elude. I just can't seem to find an area of interest that I will both simultaneously enjoy and earn money. Whatever my passion is, I know it's not tax and I hope I find it soon.

I need a reason to wake up every day. Somewhere I look forward to going, doing something purposeful. Idleness and boredom are my old time friends and I need to dump them immediately.

Hope all of you have a prosperous 2012!


No comments: