Friday, December 30, 2011

another year has flown by...

I went back home for Christmas to see my folks hence the lack of posts recently. While we do not celebrate Christmas per se, we certainly got caught up with the revelries and frenzy that the festivities caused. Traffic was maddeningly hectic, the sun was scorching hot but it trully felt like Christmas to me because I was surrounded by delectable food and people I love.

I saw this bracelet (10 grams of 916 gold) which was approximately 2 grand in a goldsmith shop at Campbell Street and I came out of the shop severely devastated because yet again, my bank account has failed me.


Some other snapshots...







And finally, Happy New Year to one and all! It's my favorite holiday because it's a universal celebration - everybody gets together to usher in the new year!



No comments: