Sunday, August 5, 2012

Malaysia Boleh!

Tomorrow, Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei will be playing against China's Lin Dan in the Olympics badminton final (men's single). Our nation will be united, more than ever in our common quest for gold - the first for Malaysia since the inception of the Games. I can already feel the excitement in the air across every street in the country and I know tomorrow will be an emotionally charged night for every true Malaysian. Let us put our differences aside for one night, let us forget about race, religion, politics, rising crime rates and housing prices - for tomorrow, we are all on equal ground with only one goal in mind - gold and glory for our nation.


Where will you be tomorrow night 8pm Malaysian time? Make no mistakes where I will be - in front of the television cheering on for my country.

1 comment:

KA said...

i wish Dato Lee will win..I think almost everyone of us Malaysians wish he could win..Can see he really tried his best...but the luck was not by his side..
anyway I am proud of Malaysians...even we lose, I read in newspapers they still feel Dato Lee has given his best, no maki mamun, no critics...