Monday, December 10, 2012

why am i here?

There was a massive thunderstorm in KL on Friday at about 5.30pm, right about the time where office workers (slaves disguised in formal attire) leave their cubicles (prisons) for the weekend. I walked under the pouring rain, threatening skies and not once did I feel apprehension or fear. On the contrary, I felt liberated. As though all men are trully equal (and not just in theory), and none of us are exempt from nature's cruel ways.

Sometimes I wish the world would end already. I am tired of pretending to be hopeful, I am tired of trying but always failing, I am tired of injustice which exists in all forms, I am tired of misfortune, I am tired of chasing after the mythical pot of gold, I am tired of even purely existing.

There is no meaning, there never will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayer is with you. I hope you find a better vocation in your life. Or a weird hobby. Anything that throws you out of monotony. Look at the bright side, at least you are a contributing member of society. ; ]