Tuesday, November 8, 2011

cooking lunch!

Today being a public holiday with plenty of time to kill (actually not really, I am merely procrastinating on doing important things), I decided to undertake a seemingly impossible task (to me anyway) - cooking! Me and domestic duties do not jive well together, you know with me being a lazy, impatient cow (2 attributes which serve as stumbling blocks when attempting to be a domestic goddess). Anyway, this was what I made - fried salmon, lotus seed soup and brocolli with oyster sauce (not shown).


To my surprise, it didn't taste too bad, was more than just edible so clearly, I was doing something right. Hehe. This definitely serves as an encouragement for me to improve my culinary skills, so that in the future when I get hitched, my future hypothetical family wouldn't starve to death! ;-)

On a totally unrelated matter, my dragon lady of a boss made me an offer that I had already refused but being the egomanical, controlling freak that she is, she is insistent that I accept her proposal. I do not know how to decline and reject without offending. Tact and subtlety are skills I am obviously incompetent at. 

No comments: