Friday, November 18, 2011

rawr!


I wore this to work yesterday - my pussy bow leopard print blouse which I purchased a couple of weeks back. It was well received by my colleagues; someone even commented that I looked like one of the partners in the firm which was a huge compliment (to me anyway) because she's got some style!

Tomorrow is casual Friday at work so I'll be wearing my skinnies and because the weather is cool these days I'll also throw in a navy blazer for good measure :-). Bring on the weekend, I wanna do some baking, make a card for one of my best friend's birthday in December and watch DVDs. For those who haven't seen it, please go watch Melancholia - if only for the opening and closing scenes. The final shots totally blew me away. A few nights ago, I could relate to how Kristen Dunst's character's felt before the planet collided with Earth - calm, serene and accepting of her fate. Tonight, not so much. As humans, our natural instinct is to survive and thrive, whatever challenges that may come our way.

No comments: