Monday, December 19, 2011

christmas is coming! jumps around, jumps around!


Some christmas decoration at my office for the Secret Santa event. I got a lousy bracelet charm that probably cost less than RM10 (the budget was RM10 - RM15). Last year, I received a hair clip. I actually confronted the giver about this (yes, yes, I reek of immaturity). I swear, she and her friends must have bitched about me. What are the odds that her friend turned out to be my Secret Santa this year? That whole team must hate my guts. Whatevs.

I gave out a Hello Kitty shower gel that cost me RM15 (exclusive of wrapping which was another RM3).

Karma isn't really on my side this time. Never mind, there's always next year.

Awesome meringue and tarts (not forgetting the gingerbread man) from Thyme, Damansara Uptown. I'm in love with their cream cheese buns (not shown) which I consume on an almost daily basis. No wonder my cellulite refuse to leave my ass.

No comments: