Monday, December 12, 2011

random musings

I went a little crazy over the weekend (thank you PMS) and spent an excessive amount of hard earned money at Zara. I'm reeling with shock right now and the consequences are finally registering - no money for my annual check up at the local dentist and also, Christmas presents for family / friends and some membership fees I have to pay to the accounting board. On top of all this, I am still in debt (like massive debt thanks to the handbag which I have yet to finish paying off to my debtor).

I don't know how I ended up in the accounting and finance industry when my own finances are in such a dire situation. To make things even worse, the temptation to spend is everywhere...weekends are the absolute worse, given all that idle time. Maybe I should take up an inexpensive hobby, like bird watching or something.

Does anybody know how I can generate more income for myself to fund my passion for acquiring stuff? Help...I am held captive by materialism!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Maybe I should teach you how to crochet, it'll keep your mind and hands busy......and you'll get to sell the stuff you make. The profits can go to : Another bout at Zara's. LOL!