Monday, October 3, 2011

artsy fartsy












I made this calendar for the boyfriend for Christmas last year. It was pretty time consuming but so worth it because it turned out to be a project I greatly enjoyed. I love making stuff for other people, even if some of these "gifts" are rather meaningless and serves no purpose other than looking pretty (or ugly, depends on the individual). The bunny birthday card (or is it a bear?) is Korean made (I love Korean stationery!) and it should be mailed over to Toronto soon, just in time for my younger brother's 21st birthday! I know, I know, it is so not masculine but what the heck, in cases like these, it's definitely the thought that counts! What do males like as gifts anyway? I'm sure they go for practicality and functionality rather than cutesy and delightful. 

No comments: