Sunday, October 9, 2011

sunny sunday

Today, I did a little bit of this (like 25 minutes in total?). I really should be doing more of this and less of whatever I am presently doing (browsing and blogging).

And I wore this to run some errands and chores (you know like banking - paying debts to be more specific!). This is my favourite weekend uniform - denim cutoffs (not store bought, it was really cut out from a pair of jeans by my mom), Country Road pin-striped shirt (I love long sleeved shirts that can be worn casually as opposed to being worn as formal wear. In fact, I no longer even wear shirts to the office, they don't flatter my body when worn with high waisted skirts as the proportions look weird. The shirt is too loose but the skirt is too tight) and some Havs slippers or ballet flats. Speaking of which, I'm looking for a pair of leopard print ballet flats. Rawr! Oh and I forgot, my newly acquired Bayswater satchel! *Hearts*

No comments: